TECH DAY is a specialized exhibition on technology that officially opened this morning at Convention Center 272 – 272 Vo Thi Sau, District 3, HCMC.
This is an event that is expected to be held annually once or twice a year in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in the first and second quarters of the year with the participation of business units in the field of technology.
- Hoang Duc, Thanh Nha and Cong Lich accompany Vietnam’s Lien Quan Mobile team at SEA Games 3
- Đây là những kẻ thù vĩ đại nhất của Batman tại Gotham
- HP ENVY x360 – Unleash creative potential with HP ENVY x360 with Intel CPU for the first time in Vietnam
- OPPO Reno7 Series 5G “Portrait Expert” for users
- Adjust and Apptopia report on crypto apps
Despite being organized for the first time, but TECH DAY was held by a large number of participating units displaying many famous brands such as Acer, Dali, Cambridge, JBL, Yamaha, Viewsonic, Bose, Sony, Huawei, Samsung, Monster… with more than 30 booths at the Convention Center, along with additional activities such as seminars to introduce / guide to use new products or buy goods at attractive prices with a wide range of goods.
TECH DAY scale is about 600m2 to display and introduce products/services with 33 booths including main products on display such as:
- Projection screen, compact projector
- Personal entertainment devices such as Bluetooth speakers, smart speakers, headphones, music players
- Technology accessories such as recording microphones, backpacks, storage devices, smart watches, table lamps…
Some pictures of booths in the TECH DAY 2022 exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City:
Saigon HD Pavilion:
- Saigon HD brings speakers Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Speaker is the perfect choice for music, with a sturdy design that can withstand water, dust, and light shocks on the go. And Bose Smart Soundbar 900 is the latest soundbar model introduced by Bose to users in early September 2021. This TV speaker model has a high-end configuration, a powerful sound system combined with many modern technologies
- Fitgear brings a “combo” to listen to music including: Fiio M17 is the first Hi-end music player of FiiO, which was launched at the end of 2021, marking the company’s great development. And FiiO FDX is a headset version designed and sold in limited quantities worldwide on the occasion of FiiO’s 14th anniversary.
Hang Dang Acessory booth:
- Hang Dang brings many accessories such as THE WORLD’S SMALLEST AND HIGHEST POWER CHARGER – This is a model of fast charging four Macbooks: 245W capacity with four 100W USB-C charging ports, allowing users to quickly charge four Macbook 13” Pro (61w). Hub cum multi-monitor dock 4K60hz Multi-Display 13 Ports HD134 for MacBook 13”-14”. The holder is designed for tablets/phones
- Huawei presents to visitors a solution that greatly enhances connectivity and collaboration between Huawei devices. The software-based feature is born in line with Huawei’s efforts towards a seamless AI Life in five key scenarios – Health and Fitness, Ease of Travel, Smart Office, Entertainment, Smart Home bright.
- Acer introduces two new laptop models today: Acer Aspire 7 is equipped with powerful processors such as AMD Ryzen 5 5500U or Intel Core i5 10300H, the minimum RAM level is 8GB (upgradable up to 8GB). 32GB) and discrete graphics card GTX 1650, with a price of less than 20 million and Acer Nitro 5 Tiger gaming laptop completely new version, strongly upgraded in appearance design, configuration with Intel Core i processor. 12th generation and RTX 30 series graphics cards, worthy of becoming the “national” laptop of 2022.
- Sony’s region will have their latest true wireless headset and bluetooth speaker product range from high to low lines so that users can experience everything from the latest Sony LindkBuds to popular bluetooth speakers like SRS-XB13.
- ViewSonic X10-4K+ brings 4K UHD entertainment near projector (3840 x 2160) does not use traditional UHP bulbs, instead with 2nd generation mercury-free LED technology that increases lamp life up to 30,000 hours of use. The lamp has a brightness of 2,500 lumens, the image is projected with 125% of the Rec.709 color range, supports HDR 10 and Cinema Super Color + standard.
- At this booth is where you can experience the speaker duo KLIPSCH THE FIVES MCLAREN EDITION cooperated with the McLaren Formula 1 racing team to launch products bearing the imprints of both world-famous brands. With a strong matte black main color, combined with the outstanding yellow of the famous racing team coated on the control strip and titanium tweeter, The Fives McLaren Edition becomes more impressive than ever.
- And Klipsch Promedia Heritage 2.1 with unique Mid-century style. By combining vintage wood and fabric, Klipsch Promedia Heritage 2.1 is the right choice for many different spaces: on the desk, in the bedroom or in the living room. Easily connect to any device via Bluetooth (wireless) or RCA port (plug in) to listen to music, watch movies or play games.
Jabra and Audio-Technica booth:
- Okay Audio-Technica Designed for all multimedia needs, the ATH-SQ1TW colorful in-ear true wireless headphones are easy to use, providing users with comfort and convenience. From its fancy square design, the ability to use two headphones or one flexible headset, to crosstalk listening, the ATH-SQ1TW is more than just a technology accessory, it’s also an accessory. Fashion to suit every lifestyle.
- Jabra will introduce new line of headphones Elite 7 Pro and Elite 7 Active. The Elite 7 Pro can be seen as an upgraded version of the Elite 75T that supports listening to a variety of music genres and has a long battery life, while the Elite 7 Active is coated with ShakeGrip to ensure durability. in sports practice.
Xem Thêm : Realme 9 Pro Series có gì mới
Techday is a specialized exhibition on technology devices such as personal entertainment devices (speakers, headphones), computers, phones, music players, projectors, cameras, camcorders, technology accessories… . is held annually from the first quarter to the beginning of the second quarter in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to introduce to Vietnamese consumers newly launched technology devices. The exhibition is the convergence of world famous electronic technology brands, high-end and latest products on the Vietnamese technology market.
Techday is an effective information channel to help consumers find new products and technologies, and help businesses find customers.
Techday Technology Fair Exhibition 2022
When: May 14 and 15, 2022 – Free admission
Venue: Convention Center 272, 272 Vo Thi Sau, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh.