Recently, Honda launched the new Super Cub 110 version 2022 with upgrades for the Japanese market, the upgrades will include appearance along with road safety.
The main change of the new Super Cub 110 2022 version is the braking system, with the front mechanical drum brake being replaced by a hydraulic disc brake with 2-piston caliper, single-channel ABS. However, the rear wheel still stops using the drum brake.
- How to limit time using TikTok to avoid watching more than 180 minutes
- DJI announces A Twist in the Plot event, possibly the launch of DJI Mini 3 Pro
- Fighting God Return Lam before the release date
- Gameverse launches laptops using the latest 12th generation Intel H series processors
- Interesting Easter eggs in Spider-Man: No Way Home
Bạn Đang Xem: Honda Super Cub 110 version 2022 launched with upgrades
In the engine room of the car, the classic, air-cooled, single-cylinder OHC engine still has a capacity of 109 cc, but the stroke is longer because the engine has complied with Japan’s Reiwa 2 emission standard. Combined with a 4-speed centrifugal clutch transmission, the engine of this Super Cub 110 2022 version will produce 8 horsepower at 7,500 rpm and 8.8 Nm of torque at 5,500 rpm. .
The car is equipped with 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, accompanied by 80/90 tires front and rear. Suspension is equipped with conventional telescopic forks and twin shock absorbers at the rear, both of which are non-adjustable.
Compare the differences between the Super Cub 110 and its brother Cross Cub 110, the main difference is the headlights and exhaust. Cross Cub 110 will have a simpler body than Super Cub 110, 4.1 liter fuel tank while weight is 108 kg.